I (29,f) don't have the means to drive to the gym every day. I do, however, have a squat rack, barbell, bench, and some weights at home. I'm trying to lose a significant amount of weight (~80 lbs) and so I want to figure out which type of movement will be the best for my weight loss. If I eat at a deficit, what kind of movement will allow me to lose the most weight quickly: hiking, walking, lifting weights, etc.? I have quadriceps tendinitis so anything high intensity wouldn't be possible for me at this time. I'm also doing physical therapy for myself and strengthening my quads to relieve to pain.
What it comes down to is this: should I be walking every day? If so, for how long? Should I be hiking regularly? If so, how often? Should I be lifting every day or every other day? What worked for you?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9t7uCAj
No comments:
Post a Comment