I'm really struggling right now. I'm 5'3 and have gained nearly 20lbs in three months. I left a long term, abusive relationship and I haven't had stable housing until last month, among other stressors. I stopped exercising in the summer and I gained the weight rapidly due to binging food and drinking alcohol more often due to being depressed. I've decided that I've worked too hard in the past to continue going on this path and am getting back on track.
I started Invisalign recently and have decided that the six month duration that I will be wearing them is the perfect opportunity for this. It's been very easy to maintain a calorie deficit because my mouth is sore, and I need to brush and floss after every meal. Eating is inconvenient lol. I've began exercising again as well, and I feel great afterwards. I know that I have the discipline to reach my goals, but I'm still extremely upset with myself. I'm trying to find ways to not be miserable for the first few months of getting back into my routine. It's not the eating or exercise itself that is upsetting, but rather that I have to start a months long process all over AGAIN because of my own doing. The only thing that's keeping me going is that by the end of these six months, I'll be back in shape and have straight teeth, lol.
I can't help but feel overwhelmingly disappointed in myself and it's affecting my self esteem. I broke down the other day because I realized that most of my clothes either don't, or barely fit me. And I know that it was my poor choices that led me to this position. I'm not seeking sympathy, but rather some motivation and advice. Thanks in advance
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kotWDlx
No comments:
Post a Comment