Should I add/change something to my diet?

(f, 5'3, 160lbs) I'm around 30 lbs overweight and I walk/jog 4 times a week. Here's how my usual day looks like now, should I change or add something for nutrition?:

Breakfast, 326 calories: Half a slice a bread (42 cal) with 1 chicken ham slice (10 cal) and cucumber (2 cal), and 2 egg omelette (260 cal) with ca. 2 tbsp of a bell pepper (2 cal), ca. 1 tbsp onion (4 cal), a carrot piece (6 cal)

2 hours after breakfast I walk on the treadmill for 2.5 miles, taking me 1 hour (burning ca. 230 calories)

Lunch, either around 33-46 or 112 calories: 2-3 walnuts and 1 almond (ca. 33-46 cal), or I can have: 80g greek yogurt (60 cal), one half banana (52 cal) instead

1 hour and 30 minutes after lunch I walk on the treadmill for 2.5 miles, taking me 1 hour (burning ca. 230 calories), then after a break of 10-30 minutes I walk a little slower on the treadmill for around 55 minutes/ until my move circle on apple watch is complete, so around 2,4 miles (burning ca. 190 calories)

Dinner, usually between 260 - 600 calories: dinner varies a lot, but I do have vegetable soup, fish, fried rice, chicken and rice, a lot of my meals involve plain rice

Snack, 177 calories: 100g bowl of vanilla yogurt (83 cal), 20g mango (16 cal), and 1 tsp chia seeds (ca. around 40 cal), 1tbsp granola (35 cal), and a walnut (13 cal)

I drink around 1.6 liters of water every day (I only drink water with the occational 1 glass of milk if I eat something spicy). So I eat between 796 - 1300 calories daily, but it's usually at 1200 (I maintain weight at around 1500 by the way). But, when it's saturday, my calorie intake goes up to 2200-2500 calories because I love to snack. Will that ruin my progress? I have rest days on saturday + sunday + thursday, so I don't work out before/after eating all that chips. I try to walk a total of 30 miles a week, and I don't do anything other than that. I'm really trying to better myself in every way, mentally and physically, so any advice would help. Also, will I get loose skin if I loose 30 lbs? how fast should I be losing weight and how do I loose weight slowly?

submitted by /u/MultiMamas
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BGzqlMO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...