Dealing with feeling hungry

Hi all!! I’m taking phentermine to help manage my appetite but I don’t like taking it every day because of some of the side effects (dehydration, making it harder for me to sleep etc.) during the days where I don’t take it I feel hungry, and I have nothing available to me that is both filling and good for me. I’ve been drinking water to help me feel full but it’s not really working.

I know it’s normal for my body to get hungry around this time (it’s currently 12:30pm and I ate breakfast around 9am), but literally my only option right now is McDonald’s. I don’t wanna eat that shit 😭😭

submitted by /u/TechnicalLobster2318
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RMEdogH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...