Hello! I found this sub by accident and have been lurking for a few weeks. I moved to a new city about 5 months ago and didn't know anyone, so I spent a lot of time just eating and drinking alcohol, and playing video games rather than getting outside and exercising. Now that school has started up, I started feeling self conscious about my body. I am 23M, 6'1", and I was 255 with unattractive red stretch marks on my stomach and arms. After I found this sub, read some inspiring stories, and got some advice, I have been serious about improving my diet and getting exercise. For over the last week I have been walking over five miles a day, and I've been meal prepping throughout the week. Today I weighed in at 239, the first time I've seen a 230 something on the scale in MONTHS. I still overindulge in alcohol which is lots of empty calories, but I am dedicated and serious to making sure I have a calorie deficit every day. I already feel like my profile in the mirror looks thinner, especially without a shirt on, and I have this sub to thank. Any replies of more advice I could follow or suggestions or questions are welcome. I will be checking back in sometime soon with an even lower number!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AQKv5k
No comments:
Post a Comment