Hello all -
At the start of the year I was the most I've ever weighed (190 pounds). From my 2 knee surgeries and covid I didnt do much at all for a year or 2. My clothes stopped fitting. I noticed I was just eating awful. Anyway I decided it was time to do something about it. I got a bike and started cutting my calories which ive done successfully however - since early Aug I've hit a plateau.
As of right now im 160lbs and im 6 foot. I still have tummy fat I want to get rid of. I know you cant "target" where the weight comes off from but it still somewhat hangs over my pants a little. My idea was to further cut my calories and get down to 155lbs , reevaluate and possibly get down 150lbs if my stomach isn't what I want it do be. I don't know if Im being too aggressive or if maybe I hit this plateau because im gaining muscle from riding my bike.
I also dont know if ive fallen victim to seeing stuff on IG of men with flat stomachs. I'm not a gym person by any means - I picked up cycling fairly seriously since all of this (following training plan etc)
thank you :)
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6Q9z7BU
No comments:
Post a Comment