Hello everyone,
As the post states, I've officially reached 300+ pounds at 5 ft 6 in tall. I definitely struggle with binge eating disorder. I'm also insulin resistant due to PCOS.
I've recently stopped smoking Marijuana- 2 months sober - and I've been binging nearly every day since.
Recently, my doctor prescribed phentermine. I have had success with this in the past. Back in like 2018 I lost 78 pounds in roughly 8 months and I felt fantastic. Then life happened, I was sexually assaulted and gained all of the weight back plus another 10 pounds. I feel like I've hit rock bottom. I struggle to get out of my car, my joints hurt. It's all bad tbh but i feel like im slowly coming out of a depressive episode.
While I have even a little bit of motivation, where do you all start?
Do you follow anyone who is helpful on social media? Do you follow any specific plans?
Please help.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8wfQAh6
No comments:
Post a Comment