Are grow with jo workouts helpful?

Will I be able to lose with grow with Jo’s workouts, IF, calorie deficit and mindful eating?? I’m female, 23 y/o, 75 kgs, 170 cm height and my target weight is 55 kgs. Will I be able to lose weight with her workout videos while doing the rest of the things to lose weight? I need some guidance? What are other channels to start my weight loss journey with?

PS: I lost 20 kgs three years back and kept it off for 1-1.5 years and mow gained it all back. So this will be my journey 2.0 Wish me good luck.

submitted by /u/Adept_Guidance8581
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pqjycoW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...