Getting into losing weight/working out need advice

I’m 21M and fluctuate between 175-182 I’m trying to cut to 160. Currently I workout every other day but always include cardio, atleast 5 miles on the bike machine at my gym. I’ve also cut down my calorie intake to 1400-1500. I’ve cut out sugary soda but if I really need something sweet I’ll drink a diet coke(I know it’s a soda still mb) or sparkling water. Is there anything else I should improve on? Or anything else I should aim to do? ANY ADVICE IS APPRECIATED EVEN IF ITS CRITICISM CAUSE I KNOW I COULD BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG. Thank you so much!

Edit: Forgot to add I am 5’9 and a half

submitted by /u/Spodeer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ohpAfxz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...