So confused about how much I should be eating (Reverse dieting)

I'm 5'2", 110 lbs, and I recently started exercise about 40 minutes to 1.5 hours a day, 5 times a week (moderate activity- those home workouts). I was eating at 1200 calories, but I've been increasing my calorie intake the last few weeks and I'm at 1600 right now (which I think I'm sticking to for now) because I realized I was eating below my calculated TDEE. I love food, so getting to eat more has been nice, but at the same time I feel so unhappy about my body because I feel like... while I've been getting stronger from training, I look further and further from what I want to look like. I also love sweets and every time I eat sweets I feel guilty and like I need to exercise off the calories. I feel tempted to cut my calories and go down to 1200 or at least 1300 again because my stomach looked flatter then, but I'm not sure that's a good idea. What do I do?

submitted by /u/wwxlwj
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ABb02W

No comments:

Post a Comment

So far so good but not enough...

Hello! I am quite pleased that I actually can post something on this subreddit for once instead of just lurking. I got a scale and I found ...