Finally got over my plateau

Hello everyone, It' an update to my previous weight loss plateau post . I was very much affected by not seeing any difference despite the effort I put . I was on the verge of giving up and went through a few tough days where I didn't feel like working out and counting calories had become annoying. Recently I m much into self-development, it really helped me get motivated and over the depressing phase I hated. I began working out and eating healthy and felt a lot better . I have total control over what I eat and I have lost the appetite for junk and ice-cream. This morning I got on my scale and was dumbfounded to see that I lost 3lbs . This is all I worked so hard far. Weight loss isn't about fad diets , it' s a change of lifestyle. Consistency is key . This is the beginning for me , am awaiting for the day when I ll be able to get into my favourite sweater which I ve been saving for years .

submitted by /u/_Om_V
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2z6Bj0l

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could light lifting prevent scale loss?

Hi all! I’m 5’3”, 22F, SW: 180lbs, CW: 166lbs, GW: 120lbs. I am currently eating around 1,200 calories a day with 1,500 calories on the wee...