Not happy now that I’ve surpassed my goal weight...

I reached my goal weight a couple of months ago, but I wasn’t as happy with my physique as I thought I’d be. I lost an additional 5 pounds and now I’m down to 103 lbs (I’m 5’0” so that’s in the healthy weight range for my height). I think I’ll need to lose about 5 more pounds to look exactly as I want to look, but I’m not positive.

Has anyone else experienced this when they finally reached their goal weight?

Also, if there are other short women on here, would you mind commenting with your height and goal weight? I would like to compare to see if my goal is realistic or not.

Even though I technically weigh less than I did in high school, I don’t feel like I look as slender as I did back then. I’m hoping someone can provide some insight behind that, otherwise I’ll have to consider that I might have a slight case of body dysmorphia.

Thanks in advance for any/all responses :)

submitted by /u/ocobhthaigh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fULt4X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could light lifting prevent scale loss?

Hi all! I’m 5’3”, 22F, SW: 180lbs, CW: 166lbs, GW: 120lbs. I am currently eating around 1,200 calories a day with 1,500 calories on the wee...