Need help dropping weight for boxing, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Okay so hey my name is Byron and I’m 15, and I’ve done boxing for around 4-5 months and now my coach said if I wanted to have my first amateur match I would have to drop to 140-145 lbs and I am currently 159 and I wanna make that happen. I currently hit the bag for 10 rounds a day (30 mins) and that’s mainly it right now, due to the quarantine closing my gym down, but also I don’t eat very healthy due to not really knowing what to eat other than the basic fruits and veggie stuff but also I sometimes eat out of pure boredom if quarantine which is something I don’t even notice until it’s too late. Also I’m trying to slim down my tummy as well so I could feel a lot more confident in my body and be able to feel proud of it! If anyone has any tips or advice or anything really to help me be able too loose the weight and get in shape again. I want to be able to comeback to the gym at 140 lbs. Any exercises, diets or anything really would be helpful! Also Thank you for taking the time to read this and help me in anyway, have a wonderful day!

submitted by /u/LpbByron
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2z9TD90

No comments:

Post a Comment

BIA (Impedance) Scales

I have owned a BIA scale (Renpho model) for a few years, only downloaded the app and started using the BMI stuff during my diet. I also pur...