I stopped eating when I was full and turned a impromptu cheat day into a deficit.

I've been doing CICO but today at dinner I lost my cool for no reason and went for a higher calorie food and didn't measure anything. I was just eating unencumbered, and was just going to consider the day a wash. But for some reason as I ate, I got full, and decided to stop. I actually stopped eating a delicious meal because I was satiated. I was feeling really proud, but still afraid of the damage I had done. I asked my partner to count the calories cause I was too scared. My daily goal is 1300 and before dinner I had already had a big lunch at 660.

My dinner was 550. 90 calories under!!! I was gobsmacked. I was completely within limit. I think this was the first time I have ever put down my fork with a food I love so much and I am someone who struggles to stop eating. I know this is such a small achievement, but I really hoping it's the start of something new! And secretly hoping I catch someone scrolling through the sub with a bag a chips (like I so often have 😂) and give them some inspiration (like so many of you often do 😊).

submitted by /u/ItsFudgeStripes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ydgfVx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BIA (Impedance) Scales

I have owned a BIA scale (Renpho model) for a few years, only downloaded the app and started using the BMI stuff during my diet. I also pur...