I really struggled for weeks

I’ve been here before, falling off my plan just to hop back on and restart my work. I was honestly doing pretty good before the shut down. Gym 5 days a week. The cafeteria at my job served healthy, cheap meals that correlated with MyFitness Pal app, and I would get free money for choosing those meals. I was 10 lbs down when the shut down started.

About a week after I was sent to work from home, my mom got sick with Covid-19, then my dad, then my sister. I had a lot to juggle with them being sick and I largely just resort to microwaveable burritos or eating pick up. It’s not their fault, it’s my fault. But on top of working and caring for 3 sick ppl and keeping them separate and constant hand washing and trying to look presentable (my job has implemented tracking for when ppl don’t use video on Zoom calls) and not wanting to leave the house because I May have it, then being interrupted while trying to do home work outs by various needs. I couldn’t manage, and I ate excessively out of stress. Especially when my dad went to the hospital. Everyone is recovered now but It took some time for me to get myself together. I gained my weight back.

It’s been a while and I’m home now. I’ve started running and man it feels good. I’ve pretty much gone back to my vegetarian/pescatarian diet and I feel great. My goal is to be able to run 3 miles. At 1st my goal was to lose 50lbs but I realized I just want to be healthy. I hate getting winded going up the stairs or not being able to dance at clubs without getting sweaty. So I’m focusing on training for a 5k once this is over. Then a 10k. I want to run the whole damn thing. As long as I exercise, practice, and treat my body right I know the weight will come.

Everyone stay strong. Stay safe. Stay healthy.

submitted by /u/Hotpocket_69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AE5RqR

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIT/Estrogen/Libido

Hi all, I was curious if anyone has noticed any impact HIIT might have on estrogen and/or libido. I feel like after doing HIIT I tend to ...