Something has to change...

I've always been a fairly motivated and determined person when it came to eating right and working out. My weight has fluctuated between 160 and 200 for the last few years now. I am unfortunately at my highest, 207lbs.

I'm a 5'2" female, so given the height, weight shows fairly easy on me.

I know I want to make a change. I know I want to feel better. I'm just struggling so much to find that determination I use to know so well; and I feel that it's partly due to my arthritis.

I've had Rheumatoid Arthritis since I was 18 and I'm currently a month shy of turning 27. The last few month, my right knee has been much more bothersome than usual. The last month or so, my right hip, knee, and overall leg is killing me. It makes it incredibly hard to be active like I want to be as I recently purchased an elliptical.

I've been to the doctors and recieved numerous steroid shots and pain medication for the issue, but it just isn't seeming to want to ease up.

I've decided to jump back onto the Keto wagon tomorrow (it's something I had great success with in the past with no exercise included). I'm hopeful that maybe if I can drop 10 or so pounds with just diet, it will be easier on my leg to begin including workouts as well.

Anyway, I'm hopeful to post this now and be able to look back on it in a month from now and beyond and be able to tell myself, "I did it." I hope to use this post as a future motivation. I know I can do this.

submitted by /u/Rainbow62993
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zc8PCp

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIT/Estrogen/Libido

Hi all, I was curious if anyone has noticed any impact HIIT might have on estrogen and/or libido. I feel like after doing HIIT I tend to ...