Have been maintaining at 140 for most of the last seven months, have seven weeks to lose about 12 lbs before I have surgery. Really struggling with finding the most effective way of doing this?

M/5’3”/SW: ~178 CW: 140 GW: 128

Starting this with saying that I know that weight is low for most guys, but I want to leave myself with with room in case I gain weight during recovery as I want to stop calorie counting during that time.

My surgery just got moved from late August to July 9th and I really need to lose at least ten more lbs so I can be comfortable and not feel the need to drastically restrict calories and fall back on ED habits while I’m recovering and won’t be able to work out for about four months.

I’m looking for the most effective way to lose this weight and tone my body during these next seven weeks so I’m not wasting my time doing things that aren’t actually working. I lost the bulk of my weight just by calorie counting but I’m at the point where i’d really like to try to tone my body so I don’t look “skinny fat”. Normally I just do basic exercises such as pushups, sit ups, etc since the gym is closed. I also ride my bike a lot when weather permits it, but thats not enough obviously. Any upper body/ab exercises to do what I can to strengthen my core and arms would be appreciated because my surgery will limit my mobility a bunch and having more muscle in those areas would help from what I’ve heard.

Thanks to anyone who have any advice, I really appreciate it. I wish I had more time to do the research and prepare, but I just found out today that I need to have surgery in early July instead of Late August, so I lost a lot of time that I thought I was going to have to do this.

submitted by /u/sassydray
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WJD78I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Male, BMI of 34 needs a way

Hello. Since I was pre-teen, I challenged with my weight. 22 years old male with a class II obesity here I guess. I did lost so many weight...