Personal Milestone, I finally saw progress.

Hey, I’m new to this sub. My name is Victor, I’m 19. I’ve pretty much been big for as long as I remember, during my senior year of high school after I barely fit into my gown I wanted to lose weight and I lost a good amount, but after I graduated I put it back on. Now I’m in college, and my highest I got to 350Ibs and to me that’s just too much and it scared me. I’m about 6months in and now I’m at about 265Ibs the last time I weighed myself was a couple weeks ago though, I don’t own a scale. I found an old picture last night and now I’m really proud of myself. The picture is me about 8 months ago right before I moved for college, not my biggest but close, then also me today wearing the same shirt. First weight loss milestone

submitted by /u/VictorVVS
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XfvDcm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Male, BMI of 34 needs a way

Hello. Since I was pre-teen, I challenged with my weight. 22 years old male with a class II obesity here I guess. I did lost so many weight...