Any kick starter recommendations?

I just turned 30 earlier this month and realize that I need to get my life back together (this has been coming on for a while now). I used to be an athlete and was always super fit. I got into the office life after school and have just gotten progressively lazier. Now I’m about 170lbs at 5’6” ish. I want to get back down to 135-140lbs but I know I’ve got a huge amount of work ahead of me. I eat like crap generally and am addicted to sugar but I’m willing to work on all of that and stick with it. Tonight I just hopped on my bike for the first time in a while and basically died in 10 mins. So just really depressing overall.

I know from past experience that sticking with something isn’t as hard for me as starting it and getting it ingrained into my life. Does anyone have any recommendations of how to kick things off? Whole 30, keto, something else? I have no clue. Thanks in advance for the help, I did try reading through a lot of previous posts but didn’t see exactly what I was looking for and got overwhelmed.

submitted by /u/PecheMode
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zN4Ufb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could light lifting prevent scale loss?

Hi all! I’m 5’3”, 22F, SW: 180lbs, CW: 166lbs, GW: 120lbs. I am currently eating around 1,200 calories a day with 1,500 calories on the wee...