Question about sustainable weight loss

SW:160ish GW:135 24F 5’7

I’ve been on this journey for about 5 weeks and I’ve already seen significant changes. For the first two weeks I was eating 1300ish calories and working out a bit. I switched to a workout program that highly suggested I eat more (closer to 2200 range). I’ve been doing that, but I’m nervous it’s too much food. My body has already slimmed our quite a bit. I workout hard every day for almost an hour and have a very active job

I’m calculating my TDEE and when I type in highly active it says the amount I’m eating now, but when I write moderately active it suggests 1,838. After eating 1300 calories for that few weeks I’m worried 1,838 isn’t going to be enough with how much I workout and move through out the day. Should I dip lower or stick with what my workout program is saying? I’m just afraid I’m fooling myself when I say I’m highly active. I’m also afraid 1,800 would make me want to binge more (which I’m not currently doing at all)

submitted by /u/wartyfrog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZbUd0I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could light lifting prevent scale loss?

Hi all! I’m 5’3”, 22F, SW: 180lbs, CW: 166lbs, GW: 120lbs. I am currently eating around 1,200 calories a day with 1,500 calories on the wee...