I gained 5kg in a week...

F/19/163cm

Hey y'all,

My mental health has been in the gutter this past few weeks. I've been fluctuating between 73kg and 78kg for 3 weeks now. I'd gain 5kg in a week, then lose it in a week, and now I've gained it back again in a week.

I can't get away from this cycle. I don't know what to so or how to do it. I suspect that I suffer from BED, I don't want to self-diagnosis myself with it but I seriously can't afford seeing a therapist, though I've done alot of research and I atleast know that I have BED tendencies, and some certain foods would trigger me into purging, even.

I want to break away from this Yo-Yo effect. I just want to build a normal relationship with food. I started this year weighing 90kg and now I can't seem to go down the 73kg mark since the start of April. Whenever I see 73kg in my scale it would push me to binge non-stop.

Any help will do. Thank you ♡

submitted by /u/Doukaim
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X4xIb3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could light lifting prevent scale loss?

Hi all! I’m 5’3”, 22F, SW: 180lbs, CW: 166lbs, GW: 120lbs. I am currently eating around 1,200 calories a day with 1,500 calories on the wee...