30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 18

Hello losers,

Monday gonna yarg.

Weight by end of month (200 lbs, preferably trend weight): 206 this morning. Unnnngggg.

Stay within calorie range (1500 ish): 1500 on the nose because a second slice of cheese needed to happen. 2/2 weeks weekly calorie average, minus maintenance Mondays.

Exercise 5 days a week: 30 minute lunch walk is all she wrote today. 16/18 days.

Self-care time (journaling, working on love journals, beauty treatments, drawing 0/18 days): I should try to be in bed early, we’ll see.

Try a new recipe once a week: Cowboy caviar, dry navy & black beans into plump & ready to cook beans in the freezer, 15 bean soup with ham & sweet roasted chickpeas with nuts so far. 3.5/5 weeks.

50 pages of The Body Keeps the Score: Probably not tonight. 26/50 pages.

No fast food, candy from the work dish or Starbucks: Check. 18 day streak no fast food, gift card only Starbucks, 3 candy related lapses in judgement. Used up the last of my Starbucks gift card & the urge to buy a chocolate croissant & cheese Danish then smash them together & eat them like a sandwich was immense. And this is why I’m careful around Starbucks kids.

Listen to my effing body: Tired today.

Be more mindful & express gratitude, avoid the hedonic treadmill: I’m disappointed by the scale even though I know better. I’m pushing through some real fuck it feelings because I too know better. We’re in it to win it friends.

Your turn!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g25g2p

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIT/Estrogen/Libido

Hi all, I was curious if anyone has noticed any impact HIIT might have on estrogen and/or libido. I feel like after doing HIIT I tend to ...