Tips for increasing strength in arms?

I currently have basically no upper body strength, it's a bit of a joke in my family.

I want to improve my strength but when I look online all the routines seem include stuff that I can't do i.e push ups, even the easier way I can't support my weight and invariably end up flat on my face. I've never been able to do them, even when I was much fitter. I've got a lot of strength in my legs, probably as I used to dance, but always neglected my upper body and I am so so weak.

Is the best thing to do to invest in some weights?

Any tips much appreciated.

For reference F/25/5'7/ SW: 210+ CW: 167 GW: 155

submitted by /u/BrightBlueBecky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LB4f3o

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIT/Estrogen/Libido

Hi all, I was curious if anyone has noticed any impact HIIT might have on estrogen and/or libido. I feel like after doing HIIT I tend to ...