I lost 100 lbs from Aug 2017 to May 2018. I went from 250 to 150. It was amazing I loved it and I thank this subreddit for the help. Best time of my life.
I kept it off well for 12 months. I tracked calories and macros most days. I worked out a ton. It was always on my mind, but I ENJOYED doing it. My body became my pride, I look back at those times and feel intense nostalgia and depression that it’s gone. Obesity and nutrition became my passion. I planned to focus my career on preventive medicine, obesity, and the impact of lifestyle on health outcomes.
But in the last 3-4 months life got real. I graduated from school, moved, started my career, and got into a relationship with a girl which turned out to be super unstable (emotional roller coaster). I gained 40 lbs in those 3.5 months. Was 150 lbs in middle of May to 190 lbs on Sept 3.
I stopped going to the gym and realized I have huge problems emotionally with food. I likely have Binge Eating Disorder. I gained 10 lbs in 10 days during this last part of August. It’s actually quite incredible how efficiently my body is storing these excess calories. But it sucks and it’s depressing AF.
Anybody have any experience with massive and RAPID weight gain? As depressing as it is, I'm also fascinated by it. It’s an incredible amount of fat. I have never met anyone that has gained this quickly.
That said, I’m back to my old obese self with under confidence, not wanting to be seen by others, thinking that I am unattractive. I hope to drop these 40 quick. I’m south Asian, our excess fat is usually very dysfunctional and causes significant metabolic distress. It makes us sick faster than it does to Whites, on average.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UAbkVp
No comments:
Post a Comment