I feel like I need to share this in order to help me stay committed when things get hard.
As you have probably already figured out, I was rejected from the ride because I was too big. This is the first time something like this has ever happened to me and it was the most embarrassing moment of my life. I'm 21 years old and weigh 123kg but numbers have never hit me like today has.
I sat in the seat and the attendant tried with all his strength to get the safety bar to lock down in place, he tried for what felt like ages, but in the end he just looked at me and said "I'm so sorry sir, but it just won't lock, I'm afraid you can't ride". I stayed cool and just walked away from the ride, even just laughed it off with the stranger in the seat next to me, but as soon as I was away from the crowd I just started to cry. I felt like everyone who just stared at me have to get off the ride was probably laughing about me.
I have never felt such shame and embarrassment in all my life, I need to help myself now, before its too late.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RZG8hf
No comments:
Post a Comment