Finally wanting to tackle my weight (100lb loss goal)

Early 20’s, male, 5’10” ish just realized I gained 25lb without me noticing. (Story in only other post on this account on r/tifu )

So I bought a scale today and actually got a weight for the first time in probably 2 years: 297lb I was shocked. So before the day began, I downloaded an app to track calories and weight with my goal. I’m wanting to hit sub 200lb. A weight I haven’t seen in a decade I think. I know that while it’s attainable, it’s going to be daunting and my timeframe is probably pretty aggressive and will be tough. As of now, my goal is 190lb in 1 years time. After that, if it works, I may shoot for 170lb or something. For now, i’m just focused on that sub 200 number in general. My plan is 1,800 calories for now, with that probably being modified as I loose weight and my BMR changes. I am cutting out pop, first step. Other than that, I plan to keep roughly the same diet and exercise (essentially zero actual working out or purposeful excessive) Is this attainable? Or am I set up for failure? I got through today below my goal pretty easy. I found myself wanting to eat, but I quickly recognized I was just bored. So I had some water instead. Let me hear your stories, especially is they are similar to my goals and how you are/did go about it. I am done with being so overweight and I feel more motivated than I ever have.

submitted by /u/Reggies1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2L7eLRA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...