So, I've fallen off many times... Always end up blowing back up bigger than before. Really ashamed of where I'm at, and I'm ready to not look at it as dieting, but I'm going to change my lifestyle completely.
I just spent a few hours reading and writing up a guide for myself. Set forth several goals, and I'm going to share them here.
Cw: (don't know, going to weigh in when I get a scale tomorrow, assuming ~325)
First goal weight: 300 lbs.
2nd gw: 275 lbs.
3rd gw: 221 lbs (when I become overweight instead of obese)
From here I'll reestablish goals, this is a long way off, at the very soonest a year.
I can't run for 5 minutes straight, so that will be my first cardio goal. My ultimate goal will be a 30 minute straight run, but that's a long way off I think, once I get there I'll look at what new goals to set.
I've got some measurement goals, some clothing goals, and personal goals too.
My plan is going to be 16:8 IF, low carb, and pseudo keto diet. I don't think keto is really the best for me, but I like their high protein, high vegetable, aspect, but I'm not a fan of 0 sugar. My plan for sugar is going to only be from fruit though as I plan to cut out most, if not all breads.
Drinks will only be juice, milk or water, and of that probably ~95% of the time just water. (Which won't be hard I actually really like water)
One of the biggest hurdles for me is my lifestyle. I go to school, sit in seats for a while and don't do much with myself the rest of the day. I do a lot of sitting a desks, studying writing or playing videogames so I'm going to limit my leisure computer time and force myself to get up and go for a walk, or even just walk to the park with a book and be somewhere not attached to a screen.
I have an Excel spreadsheet set up to help track, as well as MyFitnessPal. I'll be tracking daily calories, daily calories burned from exercise. I have monthly weigh ins and measurement days planned out too.
My meal plans are going to be focused mostly around chicken, rice, veggies, and some fruit. If anyone had any recipe suggestions let me know please.
Now, it's pretty late so I'm going to bed, if you stayed with me this long thank you for reading. If you have any suggestions whether it be good goal ideas, yummy low cal recipes or whatever you think I should know please send advice my way.
Good luck to you all on your journey. I really need to make this the start of mine.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FXMhpm
No comments:
Post a Comment