I have always been overweight. Or maybe not when I was a little kid, but ever since I started grade school I've been bigger than I wanted. My most vivid memory of my grandma is her calling me fat at a very young age. I've never really felt happy in my body so now I want to take charge and fix my unhealthy ways. Now I'm trying to take controll, I am writing this post to help me keeping to my diet and in 1 year the, 7th of June 2020 I will give an update, hopefully I'll be able to do it! I have just been doing this since Tuesday, but hopefully I'll be able to cut out the worst of my habits and live a better more healthy life.
Thanks for the incredible stories from everyone on this sub, it helps me stay motivated. And to everyone that's also starting a diet, let's do our best!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WmZv47
No comments:
Post a Comment