Please remember that even if you’re currently bigger than you’d like, you deserve to have clothes that fit you right

I don't know who needs to hear this, but I wish I had years ago.

If you're currently bigger than you'd like to be, please make sure you have clothes that fit you comfortably. When I gained weight, I felt like getting bigger clothes would be admitting defeat, so I spent years stuffing myself into jeans that made me feel awful. I thought tight clothes would motivate me to lose the extra weight, but wearing ill-fitting clothes just increases dislike towards the body you're in, it makes you feel incompatible, which you aren't!

Go buy yourself a pair of jeans you feel awesome in and don't even look at the size! Aiming to be healthier and treating your body kindly go hand in hand. <3

submitted by /u/lesierk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2KuD3Uv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...