Diet/lifestyle changes and hypoglycemia?

Okay on mobile and also I'm sorry if this isn't the right subreddit to post to for this question but here goes...

TL;DR Could recent hypoglycemic episodes be caused by a drastic change in diet/exercise ?

So I am 25F and about a year ago two years ago I got out of a bad relationship and decided to change my lifestyle to be more health conscience. Starting trying to eat better, then added exercise, etc. I didn't really stick with it very well initially...

So about 8 months ago I really decided to get my ass in gear. Completely stopped dining out, eating only whole foods, no junk, started weight lifting and doing HIIT 5 days a week. I've had great progress; I feel amazing, look much better, all of it going great.

However about two months ago I started getting dizzy spells, shakes, blurred vision, nausea, etc randomly. A coworker said she thought it sounded like blood sugar issues so I had someone check it during one of these episodes (was about 3 hours after eating a large meal) and it was a little low (70) soooo could the blood sugar changes be from the sudden changes in my diet? Is this normal when transitioning? Should I not even be worried about it and calm down?

Thanks for reading my anxious rambles!

submitted by /u/major_shayne
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/315RvIF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...