I recently noticed that I was sitting at 210 lbs. The heaviest I've ever been in my life was 214, and I've been around 200 lbs for about 5 years now up from 160 where I had been for several years. The smallest I ever was was 130 and I would love to get back down to that.
But I have no clue where to start. I'm broke as a joke and cheap food is not always healthy food, plus I've got to feed three kids and a spouse. We eat a lot of casseroles and pasta just because it's easy to make in bulk. My middle kid is extremely picky and while my spouse tries to eat whatever I make, they really only like carrots, corn, and potatoes as far as plants go.
Being active is obviously something to try to do more, but I live in the deep south of the US and it's already in the 90s most days. It's so hard to want to go outside for anything because I just feel like melting.
I've already started replacing most of my drinks with water. Before I was drinking a lot of soda and so I know that's a small thing to start with.
If anyone has any advice on eating better with a very tight budget, please let me know.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EUAO9k
No comments:
Post a Comment