Working out again - I’m up 3 lbs?!

Hi guys. I’m a 30 year old female, 5’2 and normally 123-124 lbs. I have a heavy background of working out but took a break for 4 years. 2 weeks ago I decided to start working out again in efforts of getting down to 115-118 lbs. I participate in a sport that requires a weight class of 115-125 so I can NOT go above 125 lbs.

5 days per week I’ve been doing 30 minutes of jogging on the treadmill, 1000 meters of rowing and 45 minutes of muscle toning exercises with 2 lb weights. My diet has changed, I’m eating a lot healthier than previously ... but I went up 3 lbs almost immediately and the scale has NOT moved in the past 2 weeks or so.

I don’t get it. Before, when I wasn’t working out, I was 3 lbs lighter and not even watching what I ate. Now I’m eating healthier and exercising and I gain weight? There hasn’t been enough time for me to gain muscle so I know it’s not that. Is it water weight? Will the scale go down? I feel like just quitting and going back to my old routine.

submitted by /u/dodge2017
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ElHugr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...