Unhealthy obsession with what I eat dependant on how much exercise I do?

Hey I'm a 22F I weigh 204 pounds my start weight was 240 pounds I'm 5'9 and my goal weight is 140 pounds. I am finding the further I lose weight the more I'm upping my exercise. First off, I absolute hate exercising but I go because I have a very Sedentary job and in general it's good for your health. However recently I've been exercising 8-9 times a week and I still dont feel this is enough, I always push myself when I work out but when my heart has got back to normal pace as well as my breathing I just start feeling guilty eating, like I feel I need to do more then I can eat? Has anyone else gone through a similar phase to this? It's so weird but I don't want it to get worse as time goes on

submitted by /u/dangermouse__
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Q9ubEw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...