My mental health and weight are in a devastating place right now, and I’m not sure how to get out of the year rut I’ve gotten myself into. Please help.

Hello all. Today marks the heaviest I have ever been.In 2017 I decided to make a change when my high was only 195. I worked out constantly and ate moderately healthy for about 3 months and got down to my goal weight of 165. I’ve always been a little overweight my whole life (I’m 22) and achieving that weight was such a happy moment in my life. I followed a free strength training plan online for about two months and after I completed that,I really had no direction. Instead of seeking help I stopped going to the gym. The weight started coming back slowly. I now currently weigh close to 240 and I have never been this heavy my whole life. I went from a medium to an xl. My pants are tighter and my clothes that fit good no longer fit. Friends and family are now commenting on my weight gain and that is what hurts the most. I’m surprised and scared when I see my reflection anywhere because I’m shocked of how much bigger I am. I miss my old weight. I thought I was fat at 165 but oh boy was I wrong. I know I can get back to where I was at, however it will be much harder now. I just needed a place to vent to because it’s embarrassing to really talk to anyone about it. I’m ashamed of myself and need to get back on track. Any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/WhereisLilB
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/30jweut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...