The pictures look horrible. Actually, the photography looks fine but I look horrible in them. I have always been self conscious of my weight and how big I’ve gotten. I have always hated taking pictures and have avoided it at all costs. However, I feel like I have been losing memories by not documenting these special moments.
I decided to take these pictures as I am graduating college here in a few short days. I got them back today and I am mortified. I know that I am definitely big but seeing those photos was a huge shock for me. I hate everything about my appearance in these photos, my arms, legs, double chin, etc. I want to be healthy so bad but I just cannot get control of my eating. I do binge eat and cannot control my cravings for fast food/unhealthy food.
My eating has gotten so out of control and it doesn’t matter how much I count and log my calories in Lose It, I just continue to binge eat. I know I need to make a change but at this point it just seems impossible for me. I can’t stand the way I look and I feel helpless.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/30cx3Fk
No comments:
Post a Comment