Last few pounds... feeling exhausted and weekends are killing my progress.

I’ve been counting calories and working out 5 hours a week (cardio and weight lifting) since the beginning of the year. I completely cut out alcohol the first three months and though I’ve taken a few holidays here and there (my birthday, honeymoon, Easter, etc.), I have lost 13 lbs. I want to lose another 3 to put me at 140 lbs. I am struggling with these last few pounds and the constant restrictions though. Weekends have been especially hard as we’ve had so many birthdays lately plus the recent holidays. I do well during the week but every weekend we have had some kind of friend/family get-together and my willpower has been failing me. I know a lot of it has to do with being flat out tired of restricting. I just want to meet my goal weight so I can eat at maintenance calories. Eating at a restriction for the majority of 4.5 months has been challenging mentally and physically even with my occasional treats. I’m finding myself wishing to avoid social situations to ease the burden of restricting but we already have even more going on the next few weekends. Anyone else similarly frustrated? Any advice on how to stay strong and push through these last few pounds?

submitted by /u/dinosaureggteeth
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YmCKii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...