I'm struggling. Any advice on how to start losing weight?

My weight's recently crept out of the healthy range. I've never needed lose weight before, and the more I read about change-of-lifestyle-diets and how to eat "right," the more confused I become.

I know intermittent fasting works, but I don't have the willpower--and my schedule varies wildly from day to day; even if I could, I don't think it would be practical.

I'm struggling with mental health and life issues, which no doubt are leading to excess eating--I've never had such intense sugar cravings in my life.

Making matters worse, I have a decent pt job, but the place runs on sugar: drinks, pastries, and there's always free stuff in the back (it's Not helping).

I don't eat junk food at home (chips, cookies, pop, etc), but apparently that's not enough.

The number of suggested calories I should be eating is so low. How do you live on so little?

Tl;dr: for the first time, I need to lose weight. How/where do I start?

submitted by /u/Ulthar29
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2H9cxOj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...