I’ve been overweight my entire life... I can’t remember when was the last time I had a « healthy » weight. Probably when I was a baby.
Today is my 16th birthday and today is also the day I am not considered « overweight » anymore... my BMI is exactly 25!!
I’ve been bullied throughout my entire life because of my weight (and because of other things too) but now I can proudly think to myself that they are wrong and that I’m healthy. I’m not going to lie, I’m having a hard time seeing the differences on my body but just knowing that the number I saw on the balance today proved that I wasn’t overweight makes me happy.
Losing weight wasn’t easy at first. I tried to do so 3 years ago and managed to lose a few kilograms but I quickly gained it back plus some more. The highest I’ve ever weighed is 89kg... and that was this year (actually in December but shhh). I managed to lose over 10kg in about 6 months!
I’m proud of myself.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2W2Yymz
No comments:
Post a Comment