I’m getting down and discouraged over lack of progress.

So back in 2016 I went from 198lbs to 133lbs. It was life changing. I met my husband and got married and got pregnant this past year. My weight had slowly crept back up and my pre-pregnancy weight was 150lbs. So now that I’ve had my baby (jan 28th) I am really getting serious again about getting rid of not only the baby weight but the extra pounds I put back on. Here is the problem, the scale won’t budge but a few pounds. I run 3miles every day and keep my calories under 1400 (I’m breastfeeding or I would knock it down to 1200) I’ve been consistently doing this for 2 months and have only lost 4lbs. It just doesn’t make sense. Last time I followed this same plan and the weight just fell off. I think I had lost close to 15 or 20lbs during the first 2 months back in 2016. I’m getting so discouraged.

submitted by /u/GrannyBacon81
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Wahuie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...