Thanks to folks here I finally got serious about the LoseIt app on my phone and between that and my Garmin HR I'm starting to get a pretty good idea of how many calories are going in/out every day. I'm really not doing a ton of exercise but what I am doing consistently is - gardening. Carrying weights, walking back and forth, bending up and down.... seems like I can burn an extra 400 to 500 calories a day pretty easily with it.
Between that and keeping my calorie intake around 1800 a day, for the first time in many years I'm finally noticing the scale dropping instead of rising. I'm not aiming for the moon here but I'm losing about a pound a week, which means I should notice a big difference by Christmastime.
Just wanted to say THANKS for all the good ideas but mostly the LoseIt app which has helped me SO much - didn't really realize how much mindless snacking I had been doing. 👍
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VymOrs
No comments:
Post a Comment