I can run!!!

I just started working out...Literally like a week ago. I've been overweight for years and though I was athletic in college, It's since dropped waaaay off, at the same time that the scale is going waaaay up and in that time, I've operated under the assumption that running is just not for me. But today I realized that I totally can and am intoxicated on power. Lol. Sure it's only for 1.5 minutes at a time with some long walking in between but all 320 lbs of me is enjoying it and can't wait to keep going. I've learned that you dont have to go all out to be effective. Even if you do 1.5 minutes at a time 6 times, you're nearly at 1 mile of running total. It's not all or nothing and goals will be obtained in all due time. I am a running god. (Well...Demi god)

P.s. please excuse the endorphins speaking. I'll get off my cloud in an hour or so.

submitted by /u/I_like_giants999
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/30kxBsW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...