Honestly, I don’t know why I even had a cheat day.

So I’ve been cutting lately and have lost a pretty good amount of weight, went from 221-227 to 205 this morning after 2 weeks, and I decided that I’d just say fuck it and have a cheat day. I had some mcdonalds for lunch, and pigged out at a movie theater. Was it worth it? HELL NO! And I don’t mean it’s not worth it in that I’ll probably gain some weight back because of this because I definitely will, but I honestly just feel sick. Like the food I thought I was craving, I don’t even want it that bad. I don’t know why I thought I wanted it so bad, but I don’t. Like it’s not even that good to me anymore. I can easily go without it from now on and I don’t think I’m gonna have a cheat day anymore after this. For some reason I always feel the need to finish every single food I order, but I couldn’t even bring myself to do that today. If you’re thinking about having a cheat day, go ahead if you haven’t before, because more then likely you’ll realize you don’t even want the food you think you’re craving and you’ll be much better off. Or, just be smart and have like a cheat meal or just something small rather then an entire day. Hope this helps anyone who’s in a similar spot and is thinking about a cheat day.

submitted by /u/capamericapistons
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JkEZiT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...