Any suggestions to get motivated to go back to the gym?

I used to go to the gym everyday and was on a good path of getting under 200lbs. However in the past year or so I strayed away from my routine and went to the gym a couple times a week, down to a couple times a month and so on.

I have put on some pounds and can feel it. I get very frustrated very easily, I find myself getting slower not just physically but mentally also. I don’t know what made me lose the drive or how to get back to it. If anyone has been in this situation or has any advice I would really appreciate it because I’m losing my confidence and get depressed every time I feel the weight affecting me.

submitted by /u/DAS-Nice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HmVQhA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...