I recently lost a bunch of weight for no reason at all, and that's strange, but it did help kick start me towards working hard on myself again.
I've been working on CICO for the first time in my life. Normally when I diet I do Keto. Don't get me wrong, Keto is amazing for losing weight quick, but I couldn't sustain it. I would be well behaved for a few weeks then eat a chocolate bar and be off to the races of gaining weight again. So I've been keeping my calories low but not super low -- around 1700-1800 (2400 is my maintenance calorie ceiling). It's slow, but it's coming off. I've lost 28 lbs now, and that feels pretty darn good. I've got a long way to go. Very long. I started my journey at an impressive 350lbs. I know 322 is hardly thin, but I already feel like I'm starting to get my life back. I can move around without getting winded and bend to tie my shoes or cut my nails.
To top it off, I recently joined a gym and started attending workout classes. The people there are super friendly. I'm making better life choices. I snack on clementines and carrots instead of chocolate and chips. It's an adjustment, but I feel like it might be a permanent one.
Anyways, I'm really happy, so I thought I'd share. :)
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Q2tAVf
No comments:
Post a Comment