Starting my journey...again

Hello all!

I have never been “skinny,” but man do I wish I was the size I was when I first thought I was fat! Anyway, I’m 5’3” and at 152lbs at 33 years old. I think this puts me at a BMI of 27. I have been for the last three weeks trying to walk and at a bare minimum mind my calories (thanks myfitnesspal).

I’m hoping to at least get down to 130. I like being active and outside so I’ve been walking and hiking when I don’t work retail (5-6 hours of nonstop walking, with some light lifting and moving around). Real talk though: sometimes I have a day where I’m just so tired and don’t even want to move.

I’m basically introducing myself to keep myself accountable and check in every so often and also learn from everyone here!

submitted by /u/haud-desiderium
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HqIH6R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...