Since the start of the year I’ve managed to go from 145 to 125 and I was really proud of myself. I’m 5’5 18f. I didn’t eat any junk, did 16:8 IF and felt great. Now I’ve had almost a whole week of binging and the weight have creeped back up to 130 lb. When I say binge eating I’m not talking about eating a bag of chips, we’re talking Greek yoghurt, cheese and lunch meats ending up in bread, jam and cereal. I don’t just eat till I’m stuffed I end up gorging myself until I’m in physical pain and can’t stand straight because my stomach cramps so much. At the end of a binge I’ve easily consumed 3500+ calories. Now I wanted to get back on track again and ate well Sunday and Monday but what happens today??? I do it again and I don’t get why I let myself do this. I suppose it’s emotional issues and trigger foods. I just can’t remove the foods because I live at my parents and they always buy all these kinds of food. I really need some advice on what to do because it’s also really tough emotionally. The binges always happens when I’m alone and I feel ashamed and therefore not letting anyone see how much I’m eating since my whole family knows I’m dieting
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2vVFsPD
No comments:
Post a Comment