What does a day of healthy eating even look like?

Hello friends :) A couple weeks ago was my Day 1 for finally losing all this weight. I essentially gained the freshman 200 in college (curse that buffet style dining hall), so I've got a ways to go.

I started My Fitness Pal and have just been tracking my food intake until last week when I put in the height/weight, and to lose 1.5 pounds a weeks at my weight, I have a little over 2400 calories a day.

That being said, I slowly realized that I have no idea what a day of "healthy eating" looks like and I need some major help. I did notice that waiting too long between meals encourages overeating for me and has been my downfall with tracking so far.

A "normal" workday of eating for me looks like this:

Breakfast: Carnation Breakfast Essentials drink and a clif bar ~460 calories Lunch: Fast food, probably Chick Fil A more often than others ~900 calories Dinner: I'm not creative, so usually some kind of meat with pasta and I eat enough to max out the calories remaining ~1100 calories

Please help :( I want to not only start this journey, but feel better overall with healthier food intake.

TL,DR: What does a healthy day of eating look like for you?

submitted by /u/DeezRuts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2P6rnI1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...