So close and yet so far away....

So I've been over 200 pounds (206-230) for the past two years or so. I finally quit drinking and got off an antidepressant that caused weight gain, and my appetite has finally calmed down. I am consistently losing weight without starving myself. I'm so happy that I've learned how to control my portion sizes, so I pretty much eat what I want, within reason. My target calories are 1300 and I'm working with a nutritionist to keep my macros in check - 35% carbs, 30% fat, and 35% protein. I rarely meet my macro goals, but I'm doing okay on calories at the moment. Overall, I feel great.

April 4th I weighed in at 201.6 pounds. I had been craving a chocolate cake doughnut, so I promised myself when I got below 200 pounds I'd indulge in one. I weighed in this morning - 199.6. I was so happy! It's Saturday morning and I got to go get myself a doughnut! I was so excited I ran to get my phone and take a picture. I got back on the scale - 200.2. And I can't get it to budge!!!!!

I guess my doughnut will have to wait for another day. Sad face. At least I get to update my r/loseit flare to 30 pounds lost - 230.6 to 200.2...

submitted by /u/sheebacat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Kx1v9q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...