I have been doing a bit of exercise. I will list below more details...
But my main question is I have started to slack off. I'm looking for tips to help me stay motivated and work harder?
(22F) goal: 60kg (132lb)
Starting weight 4 weeks ago 88kg (194lbs) Current weight 81.2kg (179lbs) Loss 6.8kg (15lbs)
Have been doing 16:8 intermittent fasting. I think I have gotten my eating habit intact, usually eat meat and veggies for lunch and dinner (prefer it this way as I'm not a breakfast person) I dont crave sugar or junk. I am a water addict which is great.
I want to do this all at home to begin with as I am more comfortable in my own space. Will join the gym in future. I was doing cardio power walking on the treadmill 5 nights a week for an hour, doing situps and got 1kg hand held weights. I will try and do more each time.
But this week I just have lost the interest and the want to exercise. Is there podcast someone could recommend me to listen to while working out? Maybe a YouTube/spotifty channel with motivational music (I usually listen to whatever) Maybe an app that sends inspirtional quotes? I need something to help keep me going because I have failed so many times :(
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IbIGGN
No comments:
Post a Comment