For the past couple of months I have been trying to eat healthy and get more exercise. I also made it my mission to avoid the scale at all costs. It only made me feel bad and I never felt like I was good enough after. So its been a couple months, and I decide that hey, its time to face the scale again, see where I'm at. I thought I was going to be around the same weight (137lbs), but I was at 144lbs! I felt sick and jumped off of the scale. Now when I move I can almost feel my fat moving around and it's disgusting. I'm only 5'3 so I don't think this is a healthy weight for me to be at. I need to make a drastic change but I don't know how!!!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2X821vQ
No comments:
Post a Comment